- Monitor and manage the day-to-day operations of project, or function, including developing and monitoring budgets, coordinating activities with other subcontractors
- Handle contractual matters that arise
- Check drawings and quantities and ensure that these are accurate for the execution
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials required at site
- Plan the work schedule and efficiently organize the site facilities in order to meet the agreed program of deadlines
- Liaise with consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project
- Attend regular meetings with owner/client/contractors/sub-cons and ensure the progress is on schedule
- Oversee quality control and safety matters in the project site
- Resolve any technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Overall responsible for execution of the projects
- Monitor the cash flow and budgeting of the project
- Accountable for the project’s projected profit
- Identify and comply with all applicable statutory / regulatory requirements related to project under his/her jurisdiction
- Monitor work progress to ensure project stays on schedule
- Carry out in-progress inspection and joint inspection
- Conduct risk assessment of the projects handled
- Ensure staffs work in a safe and orderly manner
- Ensure toolbox meetings are carried out in the project
- Conduct emergency response and preparedness
- Identify QOHS training needs of subordinates
- Functions as the chairman of the Site OH&S Committee, and participates in the monthly OH&S Committee Inspection
- Must possess a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in Project Supervisory and Management.
- Preferably with a minimum 3-5 years of working experience in HDB/School Projects.
- Supervisory and people management skill
- Safety Course for Project Managers or equivalent trained
- Local Singaporean only
Interested candidates, please email your resume with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Tender and Post-contract QS works
- Source for supplier and subcontractors for quotations
- Evaluation of price comparison
- Cost estimation & cost control
- Prepare Contract document
- valuation of progress claims and variation orders
- Independent Procurement and Contracts administration
- Settle contractual disputes and prepare final accounts
- Complete the works within required time line
- Preferably experience in Glodon measuring software
- Min 3-5 years relevant working experience in main-con
- Construction Industry knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with client and sub-contractors
Interested candidates, please email your resume & recent photograph to email@example.com .
- Leading a group of Technical personnel
- Use of building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work tasked
- Report to the manager/engineer in charge and perform work task assigned
- Monitor modelling/update drawing/inform Project Manager if there is any changes
- Liaise with architect/consultants, prepare crash report to M&E consultants and co-ordinate for review
- Coordinate and monitor shop drawing submission schedule
- Produce shop drawings as per detail given by engineer/manager
Minimum Educational Qualifications/Experience required:
- Degree/Diploma in MEP – Min 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Trade certificates (ITE/NITEC) – Min 3-5 years’ experience in related field
- Skills and Knowledge requirements:
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Basic)
- Proficient in REVIT
- Work independently
- Attending progress meeting with Client and consultants.
- Submitting M&E coordination shop drawings for approval.
- Resolving M&E technical issue.
- Attending technical meeting with architects, M&E consultant and Structure
- Consultant to resolve design issue and technical issue.
- Monitor drawing submissions, material submissions and assist site engineers and supervisors for M&E installations.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and sub-contractors for design issues, installation issues and site progress.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of working experience in construction field
Responsibilities & Authorities
- Assist Project Manager in monitoring and managing the day-to-day operations of project
- Liaise with consultants and/or sub-contractors on the project matters
- Attend regular meetings with owner/client/contractors/sub-cons on the project related matters
- Check drawings and raise technical queries to resolve the discrepancies in between drawings and as well as those arisen during the project execution
- Carry out in-progress inspection and joint inspection and to ensure that the works were executed to the required quality standard
- Assist Project Manager on the tasks assigned
- Degree / Diploma in engineering or construction related field
- Relevant working experience on construction projects